11 July 2011

Duuuuude

So, a dear friend I met last year moved to the States. :( Since we never got around to painting ceramics, I thought I'd make her an Internet-y type thing as a goodbye "present"...."remembrance"? "Memorial". Beats me. I have no idea what to call it. At any rate, Yosenit, this post's fo' youuuu.

I WILL MISS

  • your extremely hearty laugh. 'Tis very hearty indeed.
  • "JOSIEVET! JOSIEVET!"/"Lauren. :D"
  • the way we randomly break into strange Euro-Asian type accents. Now that I think about it, the accent sounds like Viceroy Gunray's accent. LOLOL (If you don't watch Star Wars, just YouTube "Phantom Menace part 1" -- it's the green guy who says "It's Queen Amidala herself!". You'll find it sounds like the accent we use. xD)
  • "Oh, I like your nail polish! Where'd you get it?" "WALMART."
  • the fact that you and Nicole always either ditch me and watch me from afar, and make fun of how unbelievably awkward and nerdy I am or just send me away to "mind your spot" at the food court or something and always look at me, giggling...at how unbelievably awkward and nerdy I am. Yes, believe it or not, I will miss that. lol "You always take out your DS. You're just really awkward." Well, it'd be weirder if I started talking to myself, now wouldn't it? xD
  • the infamous janitor mating call. (I can only imagine how people who aren't in on that joke react to this one, haha.)
  • "Combat BOOTS!" "You wear them in combat... :D"
  • the iodized salt that may contain salt.
  • how I never really got into the otaku scene, but was entertained by you and Nicole's dance-and-sing-along numbers nevertheless.
  • "*giggles* Martha!"
  • your babbling. You didn't babble much (I should know. I practically invented babbling. Actually, maybe Nicole's up for that title, what with gems such as "It's bigger in New York" and all. lol), but the few times you did babble, it was so full of failure that it automatically counteracted the failure and instead produced pure awesomeness. It was magical.
  • the fact that we're so dorky, we became friends because of the bonding magic that is Sailor Moon. I am forever grateful that we became friends. :)
  • calling you Asian. I have no idea why I enjoy doing that so much (that's what she said! Booyahhhhh).
  • the amazing times you, Nicole, Amanda, and I had at the conventions. Mostly you, Nicole, and I, cos Amanda only went with us to one of the many conventions we attended. Still, I'm glad you were there when we all met Johnny Yong Bosch...where you didn't fail to make fun of  how nerdy I am for awkwardly taking out my GameBoy so he could sign it. lol You always seize the opportunity, don't you?
  • Above all, I'm going to miss you. Like, physically seeing you, hearing your voice, and hugging you. Sitting with you at lunch and discussing the most random things, laughing so very loudly...maybe too loudly. xD I really hope you come back for Christmas so we can hang out again!
So...yeah. I'll miss a lot of things. So many that I can't even remember all of them, so I just included some of the most memorable ones in the list above. I hope you do well in school, have fun with your boyfriend (not that kind of fun, yo.) and the rest of your friends, and are just really happy. :D Stay in touch! <3


                                                            Hoping you are well,
                                                                           Laura [insert last name here ... What? You can't be too careful, what with all those pedo-bears who lurk around the web and all.]

No comments:

Post a Comment